Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Walk


Earlier in the month we visited our grandsons (and their parents). While there I set out for a "little" walk with the boys. As you can see, Dane was on his bike. Before too long, Slater headed home with Grandpa. Dane waited for me patiently as I shuffled along. Finally, he said, "Grandma, you are slower than Slater!" What could I say but, "You are right. Ride on ahead of me, and I will catch up." Famous last words! I think he circled the block twice and finally just rode on home. Lucky for me, Sid "had my back" and eventually came and collected me in the car. I think the blocks are longer down south!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Out of the mouth of babes. Maybe Sid should have followed you in the car to begin with. These boys have grown up since we seen them last. Is Dane riding he bike he won? You are a trooper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is, as a matter of fact. I should post that story someday.

    ReplyDelete