Monday, October 19, 2009

My First Blog Entry

I can't believe I am actually doing this! How very "modern" of me!

Well, here goes. Today I am thinking about how glad I am that my six month cleaning at the dentist's office is behind me. I am also thinking how blessed I am to be able to go to the dentist; to have insurance that almost pays for the whole thing; and to have a dentist in relative proximity to my home.

I am also grateful tonight for a warm and comfy home; for snugly slippers; for warm blankets; and for warm thoughts of friends and family.
This blog is going to be just what the title implies, so be prepared for anything. And already I have figured out how to check my spelling. Let's hear it for the Grandma!

6 comments:

  1. grandma buwanna - that's a new one for me. I feel fortunate to think that I will be able to tune in to your 'random thoughts' on a regular basis. I've always enjoyed your thinking. Thanks for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You started a blog! Can't wait to hear what you have say about life, love, the pursuit of happiness and anything else that crosses your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the grandma! I am so impressed. I love random thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Mom! Now you need to upload the picture of Maddi's cultural fair entry as I never was able to take one :(. If you upload it then I can see it :). Kinda fun to do the blog thing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How About You !!! I have never done this before either, and I am also glad to be on the "list" !!! Will enjoy hearing it all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for reminding me to be thankful for the simple things. A valuable lesson that I always forget to maintain.
    I'm so glad you're blogging. I'll take bits of wisdom from you ANY DAY! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete