Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More About OCD

I first realized I might be a tiny bit obsessive/compulsive when it occured to me one day that I was matching the colors of the shirts I was handing up to the color of the hangers I was hanging them on. How did I notice this? I became noticebly upset when I ran out of the 'right color of hangers before I ran out of shirts.
Another clue might lie in the fact that nearly everything in my house that can be alphabetized is...CD's, videos/DVD's, books, files, family history folders, etc. This does not mean that I am highly organized, just compulsive about certain things. Nor does it mean that I can stay focused on any one thing for great amounts of time...except for when I start something new...like this blog. Now I need to learn how to post pictures! They will NOT be in alphabetical order!

2 comments:

  1. I think I could possibly have some OCD also. Cammi definately has it! I am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Rachel was talking about this post to my sister in law (who is a bit OCD herself) and she said "thats not OCD thats just common sense" We all had a good laugh. My stuff was alphabetized until my kids were old enough to reach it. One day I will have it back again.

    ReplyDelete