Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sme thoughts about children

I am feeling quite mellow this morning and am reflecting on children of all types, sizes and ages. I am thinking about how we were all children of God long before we were anything else (daughters of earthly parents, wives, mothers, friends, etc., etc., etc.) That means our very first relationship was with our Heavenly Father. So, who knows us and loves us the best? Who knows and loves our children and our husbands and our friends (and enemies...not that we have any!) best? Who is most qualified to help us solve those tough relationship problems we all have? Think about it! In the eternities my children and I are peers. We are the same. I just got to come to earth first. I don't know about you, but to me that is a very humbling thought. My husband is a son of God! And sometimes I don't treat him very well. Seems like it's time for some changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment